December 4, 2019
International Women’s Day, Halifax 2020
Join us on March 7th and 8th to celebrate women’s successes and achievements on a global scale, to exhibit your business, build cross-cultural and business relationships, and learn from leading experts on how to make a meaningful impact in business and leadership.
International Women’s Day Halifax 2020 is a one-of-kind event. The celebration begins a day before International Women’s Day with powerful and impactful workshops, networking, and mentoring that will usher women into the conference with confidence. Each woman will be well prepared and highly motivated to take the next step in their business and leadership journeys.
International Women’s Day 2020 conference and workshops will feature a curated line-up of innovative and inspiring speakers who are dedicated to the empowerment and equal representation of women, advancing gender equality, and involving women in leadership roles.
Our Two Day International Women’s Day Conference Will Feature The Following:
- The global impact of women’s involvement to business growth and transformative leadership
- Effective workshops on financial management, sustaining growth, how to leverage advanced technology to increase efficiency in business and mastering the art of communication as key tool to navigate today’s complex business landscape
- Tools and tips needed for personal growth and business development
- Inspiring speakers who will motivate, energize, and demonstrate how to remain focused, and reach your goals in busy distractible environments
- Business Exhibition and networking
- The successes and achievements of women in business and Leadership
- Lunches and networking opportunities
- Values, Gains, and Opportunities for Partnership and Collaboration
- Opening and Closing ceremonies
International Women’s Day Conference Schedule at a glance!
Saturday March 7th, 2020
Lunch, and an evening of networking and partnership building with wine and cheese
Sunday March 8th, 2020
Business showcase continues
Conference with lunch break and entertainments
Networking and mingling